Friday, April 11, 2008

Mad catch up! But quick!

So....I can't believe it has taken me so long to post! What the hec? Life is a whirlwind of fun! So, last Friday Paige got really sick and and started to get warm. I held her from 3pm to about 7:30pm. She just wasn't feeling well. I took her temp and it read 101.7. Not too bad since they tell you not to give them anything right at first because the fever means the body is fighting infection. Okay, so I told my self anything above 102 I was going to give her something!UGH! I am so SICK of my kids getting sick. Anyway...that is ANOTHER story for another time. So....back to Paige......I put her in her room with a movie in a laptop so she could relax in her bed. About 15 min later she started crying so I went to go get her so I could just hold her again. Within 10 min she made this big twitch/jump thing with her arms and legs. I was not sure what it was so I sat there and then it happened again and her eyes rolled to the side and that was it!!!!
SEIZURE!!!!! I FREAKED! I jumped up and ran out to the car! She was not responding and was making gurgling noises!As I was crying all I kept saying in her ear was"Paige please talk to mommy,please talk to mommy." This was by far the worst moment of my entire life! I really thought bad thoughts! Never in my entire life have I ever felt what I felt at that moment! Terry drove like a bat out of he** and we got to the ER. She had a fever seizure. She was fine and we were out of the ER within an hour and no damage was done except for my heart. I seriously think I aged 10 years and got an ulcer from that! No joke! Funny how Heavenly Father works,Paige is fine but me I am totally traumatized from it! Seeing your child like that was enough to do some damage!UGH! UGH! Thank goodness for friends who were already at our house when it happened and stayed with Ty! They were so great! I am eternally grateful for their love and support! Paige did so great she was up and herself by Sunday! The key is Tylenol and Motrin together to get the fever to come down. Now I know! Along with that our computer broke so I couldn't do my editing and the pictures were do! YIKES! We finally got it to work but it's on it's last legs! I have a few more shoots before I leave for Long Beach and I hope it hangs in there. My business is doing some fun changes and I am so stoked about that! Life is so much fun right now! The weather is awesome, our house as floors and cabinets up and business is picking up! So, that is a quick mad catch up by your truly! Hope all is great with you and keep the posts a comin!

5 comments:

Alli Easley said...

Girl, aren't seizures scary??? Ok, so are you in Long Beach right now? I'm so close, we should meet up.

♥ you!

Tiffany said...

Tiff I'm so sad that happened to the cutest ever Paige. Glad to hear that things are good and she's back to normal. Scary!!!

Nichole said...

We were living next to Jason and Brandi from high school and their little girl had one, it was so scary! We called 911. That is the worst kind of stuff for parents to go through! I am happy that she is feeling better.
Congrats on your business and the house!

-KJ said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?!! I saw the one about Tara and missed this one.
So scary! Having just gone through it I know how you feel. I does age you!
You were lucky to get out of the ER in an hour! Who did you know?!! We were there for 4. Totally no fun.
I hope she is doing better. Poor little girl. Poor MOMMY!!!

Mandy said...

HOW SCARY! im glad things turned out ok, but i can imagine how freaked you would have been.
great news about your business! have fun in long beach.