Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not in any order!

So, I am feeling MUCH better and am so happy everything is working right. It was pretty scary and I hope to NEVER go through that again! I didn't end up going to Vegas.....so sad! I really wanted to go but just couldn't get the strength to go with the kids by myself. I missed my parents Anniversay party(so sorry guys) and hope they had a nice one. Enough of that I get sad thinking about it....... So, onto the next topic..........IT IS SO FREAKIN COLD HERE-HELP! My lungs feel like they are going to freeze! I am ready for Spring but that is not coming anytime soon. There is a good chance we'll be buying a new home this week! Keep your fingers crossed I am ready to be in OUR home. Ummmm..what else can I talk about...O yea I am going to post the pillows I made. YUP! I made 4 of them and am so proud of myself! I am thinking of making Paiges Easter dress......we'll see? Other then freezing to death not too much goin on around here! Hope all you Vegas and Cali people are enjoying the nice weather! Love ya!!!!! O' I FOGOT TO TELL YOU SOME AMAZING AWESOME NEWS.........WE ARE GETTING A SONIC!!!!!YIPPEE! It should be open in a few weeks! Hooray for me!

12 comments:

Eliza said...

Wow...I'm impressed with the pillows. AND I am excited for you to have a house and the most exciting A SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the MOSTEST exciting is that you are better!

Mandy said...

ohh i want sonic so bad now! we dont have any remotely close to us but i guess i cant complain...we have the beach and sunny weather. i have never taken my winter coat out of the closet since we have lived here, oh wait i did but it was to pack when we went home for chritmas. :) i hope you defrost soon! glad you are feeling better. :)

Tiffany said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing better. Hospitals = no fun!!! It looks like you have plenty of things coming up to keep you busy.

liufamily said...

Im glad to hear you are feeling better. Your pillows are cute. I enjoy sewing, but it doesn't happen very often. I have two storage bins of fabric for projects still to be done!! I can blame that on my mom!

Tiffany said...

Liza- Thanks! And I am excited about Sonic! I think of Susan everytime I see one!
Mandy- Lucky girl! I was watching American Idol last night and it was done in San D. and I thought about you guys. It's so pretty down there.
Tiffany- Thanks! How are the boys?
Stacey- You lucky girl to have a mom so good at sewing. I say the same for Kissy too. You both have mom's who are amazing sewers. I can't wait to get better!

-KJ said...

SEW cute! Wha wha wha! I am so punny!
You did a great job! Now, do you want to do some for me? My mom just finished my roman shades for my basement, and I can't wait for you to see them. We just need to hang the valances. Maybe I will take a picture for you when they are all hung.
It is so cold here as well. YUCK! I am ready for spring. Late spring actually. Early spring is still to cold for me!
I hope we get to see you soon! I miss you! I am glad you are feeling better!!!

Matt and Amanda said...

Glad you are feeling better. You are amazing! Making way cute pillows even when you are not 100% .If I made pillows, they would not even resemble a pillow. Good Job!

Nichole said...

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better, I was worried!
Great job on the pillows, I won't get into how frustrated my sewing machine makes me!
Hang in there with the cold! I am sure that it is worth it in the spring when everything is green and beautiful!
Tell us about the house!
Woo hoo on the Sonic, my girls love the apple juice slushes. I love the chili cheese fries, I wish I didn't!

Tiffany said...

Thanks guys! You are all so sweet!

Ryan said...

WOW!! First I love the post before this- what a sweet tribute! I
love hearing about other people's best friendships, it is such a special thing! AND your BAPTISM picture- THANK YOU!! B/C that is 100% how I remember you! When we first figured out who each other was your picture threw me b/c you're you know an adult now and I was havign a hard time placing your face. BUT you and Joe- thats the greatest!!!!

Ok, now this post- amazing pillows!! You rock! ANd making an Easter dress!! WOW! I wish I had the confidence to try that!
Your house is so darling! I love your temple picture, Christ, and Proclmation!!! You're such an inspiration! So keep us posted on your NEW house- how exciting!!!!

Tiffany said...

Good eye Chanel! I can't believe you can see the pics in my house! The pic of Joe is great! Good guy with a good family! You are such a sweetie!

Linsey Allen said...

Dang Cute Pillows Tiff!! I am so proud of you. You are going to become quite the little semstress!!